How to create a watch only wallet with Bluewallet
To create a watch-only wallet in BlueWallet, you need to follow these steps:
- Begin by launching the Bluewallet app.
- Locate the "+" sign in the upper right corner and tap on it.
- Select "Import Wallet" from the options.
- Input the bitcoin address you want to monitor and tap "Import".
- Congratulations! Your address has been successfully imported and you can now view its balance and transactions.
Note that with a watch-only wallet, you can view the transactions and balance of the wallet, but you cannot spend the funds or sign transactions. This is because you do not have access to the private key for the wallet.