How to customize your bitcoin transaction fees on Trustwallet
To customize your fees when sending a Bitcoin transaction with Trustwallet, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the TrustWallet app and then select "Bitcoin" from the list of currencies.
- Click on the "Send" button.
- Fill in the recipient's address and the amount you want to send.
- Tap the "Settings" button located in the top right corner
- Change the fees and click "Save"
If you are unsure about the fees you should pay, you can use mempool.space to get an idea of the appropriate amount to pay.
Once you have selected your desired fee, hit "Confirm" to initiate the transaction.
Keep in mind that the fee you choose will affect the confirmation time of your transaction. Higher fees will generally result in faster confirmation times, while lower fees may take longer.